andy at theasis.com wrote:

>>How can I get the latest version of Redhat Linux(7.2) short of buying it in
>>

> Download it from ftp://ftp.mn-linux.org/
> In particular, try ftp://ftp.mn-linux.org/linux/redhat/linux/7.2/en/.

ftp://ftp.software.umn.edu/ also has full mirrors of RedHat and Mandrake.

ftp://ftp.debian.org/ has a full local mirror of debian hosted at UMN.

ftp://ftp.mn-linux.org/ has debian and redhat mirrors, at least, hosted
at real-time.

Since this world up here is split into about two or three seperate
factions of ISP groups, I would run a traceroute to see which one
doesn't route to chicago and back. :)

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org>