>>> esper at sherohman.org 02/14/02 01:44PM >>>
>>On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 01:27:57PM -0600, Shawn Fertch wrote:
>> I don't understand this.  If you buy a licensed product, in essence don't
>> you now own that particular copy of it and it's license?
>No.  The license may be revokable and/or have an expiration date.

Indeed, but terms for revocation and/or expiration would
be spelled out in the licensing agreement. And terms for
end users (EULA) may be different from ones given to larger
organizations. And some of the terms may or may not
apply to you because of the laws in your country or state.

Blah, blah, blah, ...