On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 08:22:18AM -0600, Jason DeStefano wrote:

> How do I unsubscribe from this mailing list?
>
> The links listed at the bottom of the email and off of the web site are
> dead links...

Well, this may relate to a problem mentioned earlier on this list about
IE not accepting self-signed website certificates.  You might want to
try the website in netscape or mozilla. (assuming you were using IE)

Or, you can use the e-mail interface (send a message to
tclug-list-request at mn-linux.org with the word "help" in the message
body)

--
Brian Hicks <hick0142 at umn.edu> <http://eight.dhs.org> <PGP:0xADDD1F16>
  "We did a lot of that, on TNG. The pointing and laughing, I mean."