hmmm... was looking in detail about their mail client quicksilver..

screenshot:
http://www.hancom.com/en/products/img/quicksilver_l.gif

and you will notice:

 "Aethera - Technology Preview Release" in the title bar, and still has
the Aethera Mail logo in it.

Aethera is a Kompany project :
 http://www.thekompany.com/projects/aethera/

So... it looks as if its not an all new project...  wonder whats going
on.. maybe they are trying to rip off thekompany.com?