On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 09:21, Austad, Jay wrote:
> http://www.hancom.com
>
> Actually looks pretty cool.  Based on QT 3.0.  It's $30 for the standard
> version, and $50 for the professional one.  They have a demo too, but I
> haven't gotten around to trying it.  Someone on the Gentoo list said it was
> much better than StarOffice though.

Gobe Productive 3 ( http://www.gobe.com ) is supposed to be available
for Linux Real Soon Now, too. 3 is out for Windows now, but I haven't
used it much. Used 2.0 a fair bit in BeOS. Really great package. Lots of
"wow, why don't other apps work this well?" when I was messing with it.
I'm waiting anxiously for the Linux version.

carlos