>On Wed, 2002-02-13 at 10:53, Ryan Ware wrote:
	>>I need to get to work on my servers, see ya.
	>>
	>> 	Redhat had a patch at 1:30 this morning, not bad for
free
	>> software written by a bunch of unorganized hackers;)
	>>

	>RedHat is far from the typical "unorganized" hacker mentality
that the
	>rest of the open-sores movement suffers from. The people that
develop
	>most open source type things have "day-jobs" and thier OSS
project is
	>"second priority" because they need to feed their families.
This is one
	>of the main reasons redhat is more suitable for production
environments
      >IMNSHO.
>--
>Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
>    Sistina Software Inc.

	I agree.  I was just playing on what MS would like people to
believe the Linux community is, and drawing attention to the fact that
MS, as organized as they would like us to believe they are, don't have a
patch done.  We run one Redhat server here.  I really like the up2date
feature.  Much easier to SSH in and work on than say PC Anywhere'ing
into one of our Windows boxes to to apply a patch that you just know is
going to make you reboot.

IPC 2002