First, I'd like to thank Munir Nassar for explaining why the list is having
problems.

As for the rest of you....

1. I agree Bob has been doing a fine job. Volunteer work can be, and
frequently is, a royal pain--you don't have to tell me. Fortunately, he
keeps plugging away. TCLUG wouldn't be half of what it is without Bob.

2. I don't keep up on every issue on the list, so I was completely unaware
there have been problems for months. (A few weeks yes, months no.)

3. I apologize for posting a message that was obviously such an
inconvenience to you. I'm sure it won't happen again. Yeah, right.

Lee Behrens