I know someone here might be interested.  It's a damn good price for the
exams.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: SAGE Certification discount (59075)
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2002 16:56:32 -0800 (PST)
From: sage-enotify at usenix.org
To: sdier at cs.umn.edu

Special for SAGE Members only!  SAGE Certification is making a
special offer only for SAGE members and their friends.  From now
through Sunday, February 17th, we are extending a special SAGE
members and friends discount for 50% off either of the two cSAGE beta
exams.  Instead of the regular $100 regular beta price, SAGE members
and friends can take the exams for only $50 each.  These beta exams
are ideal for junior level System Administrators, so please feel free
to forward this message to anyone you know at this level.

To Receive Your Discounted Beta Exam(s)

Candidates MUST offer this promotion code while registering via the
telephone agent, a center administrator or the web site:

Beta Core Competency Exam Promo code:  207betacore50
Beta UNIX Module Exam Promo code:  207betaexam50

Each promotion code may be used 1 time per candidate.
Exam registration must be made on or before 02/17/2002.
Exam must be taken on or before 02/17/2002.  If the promotion
code is not entered, the discount will not get applied.

For more information, please visit the SAGE Certification website
at:  http://www.sagecert.org.

If you do NOT want to receive email announcements about USENIX
Association activities, please reply to this message, and you will
not receive future email notices.

Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org>