On Mon, 2002-02-11 at 16:27, Mike Hicks wrote:
> THERE IS A KNOWN PROBLEM WITH THE TCLUG MAILING LIST.  WE'VE KNOWN ABOUT
> IT FOR MONTHS.  BOB TANNER, THE MAILING LIST ADMINISTRATOR, HAS BEEN
> `INJECTING' MESSAGES FROM THE LINUX-KERNEL MAILING LIST ONTO THE SERVER
> THAT ALSO HANDLES THE TCLUG MAIL.  BOB HAS DONE A GOOD JOB TRYING TO SPEED
> THINGS UP AND LIST ACCESS TIMES ARE NOW PRETTY SANE.  THANK YOU BOB.
> THANK YOU BOB.  THANK YOU BOB.  THERE ARE STILL SOME OLD MESSAGES IN THE
> QUEUE, AND THEY WILL CONTINUE TO POP UP.  SORRY FOR THE INCONVENIENCE.
>
> NOW, PLEASE, STOP ASKING, BEFORE I GO HTML ON YER ASS.

hehehe. kick ass. Breath man breath! hahaha.

Good post, damn good post.

--
Ben Lutgens		http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
Sistina Software Inc.

pub  1024D/9A0DDC59 2001-12-12 Ben Lutgens <blutgens at sistina.com>
     Key fingerprint = 8FCD A1EE CEA7 DEE1 9361  F32C 0A90 30D1 9A0D
DC59
sub  1024g/1FC75C99 2001-12-12