What was the winmail.dat for?  Did it contain secret info for MS Outhouse
users?

I suppose I should get as prissy as the Lookout users that complain of having
priorities set on the mail from the X-message-flag settings.

Kelly Black
KB0GBJ

P.S.
Somebody please mention Hitler, and let this thread die!