This isn't actually a bug though.  What it is is Intel changed the memory
page size (sorry if I'm wrong on what to call this) from 4k to 4mg, but
noone else did.  so when your AGP cards are being accessed, the kernel is
trying to get then to use 4mg sized page files but nonIntel chips can't, so
they lock up.  This mostly seems to happen when the cards are being used
heavily (i.e. gaming, 3D animation, etc.)  Hopefully a better fix will come
out than the mem=nopentium one.  Now if I could only get this damn SGI card
to work....

Jeff