From: tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org
[mailto:tclug-list-admin at mn-linux.org]On Behalf Of Bob W. Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 8:53 PM
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Subject: [TCLUG] new box compatability

Hi:

I'm planning on getting a new computer and would appreciate any feedback
re: the Linux compatibility of the hardware.

	Athlon 1.2G-C CPU with K7S5a mb, heatsink, fan.
	512MB PC2100 DDR memory
	GeForce2 MX 400 64MB AGP Video card
	IBM 40G 7200 rpm HD
	Mid Tower ATX Case w/AMD approved 300w PS

Your comments please.

Bob W. Anderson
Newport