> Hitler was also an accomplished artist.

I rather differ on that point. I've seen some of his work... his paintings
were pretty ordinary... street scenes, architecturally interesting
buildings... that's about all that I've seen. nothing exceptional. of
course, it could be that all his great work was destroyed/suppressed after
the war. :) (History being written by the victors, and all that).

He fancied himself rather something of an architect... supposedly spent
quite a bit of time during the war planning out the great capital city he
would have at the end, rather than paying attention to how the war was
going.

downright criminal waste.

Carl Soderstrom.
--