On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 20:48:01 -0600 (CST)
"Joshua b. Jore" <josh at greentechnologist.org> wrote:

> BlackBox? That's a pretty Slackish window manager. The others just
> require
> way too many weird libraries.
>
> Joshua b. Jore
> http://www.greentechnologist.org
>
> On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 Nicksteeler12 at cs.com wrote:
>
> > i am looking for a new wm to use in slack.  i was using enlightenment
> and im
> > getting sick of it.  i want to know what window managers are good and
> which
> > ones arnt.  what are you useing and what dont you like?

I use fvwmn2.  Can't say I've looked at Blackbox.  I was using Gnome,
couldn't stand it.  Tried KDE, too much crap and takes too long to load...
 I'm happy with fvwmn2.  Though, I'm about to blow away my RH7.2 install
on my desktop.  Too bloated and I don't like how things run on it...  I
want my zippy Slack install back =)

Shawn