On Wed, 6 Feb 2002 22:43:06 EST
Nicksteeler12 at cs.com wrote:

> you can download darwin from apples site but its just a prompt.  i am
looking > for somthing simple like fluxbox.  i am gunna try that but i
want to know > other options that are similar

Personally, I use Blackbox - it's small, light, fast and very easy on
resources. One important thing you'll need to think about; I don't believe
that the version of Darwin x86 that you downloaded has XFree86 bundled
with it. You'll probably have to compile X yourself or find some
Darwin-x86 binaries, if they even exist.

BTW - New version of blackbox v0.62.1 is out now.

      -.bill.layer.- .-frogtown.mn.usa.-

.-afghanistan.only.a.ruse- -.bomb.enron.now-.