This works fine if all you ant is the is a file to be owned by a particular
group, but what if you also want to change the umask for a particular
directory? Say you want your home directry so that no one else can read your
stuff, but a shared "data" directory owned by "users" such that any file
created in there would not only be ownend by users, but also writable by
users?

Jay