I have noticed that while a flag shows up next to the email in outlook you
will not notice anything else different if you are using the preview pane.
The mail must be double clicked in order to see the message.

-----Original Message-----
From: Andy Zbikowski (Zibby) [mailto:zibby+tclug at ringworld.org]

| Instead of reading the message inline, double-click on it to open in
| another window (Yes, I have been to the dark side to check-out the
| effects - they are worthy :)).
|
| florin

You made me check my e-mail again in Outlook. :(

Anyway, nope.
Does nothing. Nada, zip. So either reading the message with pine nullifies
the thing, or it just isn't a bug when you use Outlook with IMAP.

Andrew S. Zbikowski | http://www.ringworld.org
"The irony is that Bill Gates claims to be making
a stable operating system and Linus Torvalds claims
to be trying to take over the world."