On Tue, 2002-01-29 at 08:05, Robert P. Goldman wrote:
> I've also had the experience of message drop.  Just yesterday I sent
> something out that seems to have vanished without a trace.  I've just
> checked and my options ARE set to send me a copy of my postings.

I'm not seeing message drop, but i am getting posts multiple times. I
have received several mails over the last few days from the 24th and
25th of last month. Nearly entire threads at that. Also in this thread I
saw the same message from munir 4 time. Each had a different MSGID and
timestamp (so that's probably something unrelated i think )

Is anyone else seeing this?