Any suggestions on what I should use to replace it?  I like how easy it
was to setup, and manage.  The installation is very small and has a
number of nice features.  I don't need something that only fits on a
floppy, but an installation that is less then 100 megs would be nice,
and one that I didn't have to go and pick out unneeded junk.

Thanks
Jim Streit