All,

I don't know what is going on, but someone or something is using my
email address as the From: header for their emails. I am associated with
the below ministry, and I suspect that the individual may have been
infected by an Outlook virus, but have not been able to contact him yet.

I personally run Evolution for Linux, and I am pretty sure I have not
been hit with some unknown Linux email virus.

*Please* disregard any fishy emails that appear to come from me,
especially if they have one or more attachments. I personally received
the below message with two attachments, one was a valid MS Word doc, the
other a 108kb executable file called "those.bat". It is binary, not a
real DOS batch file, and I suspect it is the real virus in this whole
thing.

Dave Sherman

--
Beware the wrath of dragons, for you are crunchy, and good with ketchup.