Does anyone have any experience configuring routed?

I just need to be able to tell it the following things:

1. not to listen or advertise on one particular interface (the public
interface)
2. Not to advertise a particular network (the public one)
3. And to force it to advertise the network assigned to the lo1 interface
(it's actually a tunnel endpoint), I don't think it will by default
advertise an address assigned as a loopback.

I've tried using mrtd, but RIP support in it sucks, and I can't make it
advertise the network used for the tunnel.  So, I'm thinking routed should
be fine.  It's been around forever.

Jay