>oh my god an exchange server that strips attachments. What will those
>wily coyotes at micros~1 think of next.... symlinks maybe?

No it is a separate mail server on a separate machine that relays to and
from exchange.  We aren't crazy about Exchange, but 1. We own it and a
pile of CAL's.  2. Switching to Notes or another commercial product will
necessitate spending more $$$ to achieve functionality we already own.
3. There is currently no open source project even close to what Exchange
or Notes has to offer.

>So does that mean your totally excellent mail client can't comprehend
>(or even receive) this gpg signature i've used to verify this mail came
>from me? That's just great! Now I can deny that I sent it!

No we can allow gpg.  Denying would prove what in our context here?

IPC 2002