>>>>> "f" == florin  <florin at iucha.net> writes:

    f> On Mon, Feb 04, 2002 at 01:15:03PM -0600, Eric Stanley wrote:
    >> I'm looking for a tool which will produce a list of all the files
    >> referenced on a web site starting from a particular point
    >> (http://www.test.com/newsite, for example).  Is anyone aware of such a
    >> tool?  I've tried searching, but it seems I can't come up with the
    >> right keywords.

    f> You could try fetching the web site with wget [1] and then recursively
    f> greping [2] for URLs.

Actually, I bet you could do this nicely using the Perl www library
(that wget is built on), if you're comfortable with perl.  There's
some discussion in the perl cookbook, too.

On the other hand, if you're not comfortable with perl, florin's
approach will be easier.