We are missing a power supply for a Dell laptop and a ps/2 keyboard.  If
anyone knows where they are please write back off list.
Someone borrowed the ps/2 keyboard and perhpas forgot to return it.  I
need a ps/2 kb so I would appreciate it back.
As for the power supply, it was not borrowed as far as I know, and might
have been left behind on accident or mixed with someone else's things.  We
can't do anything with the laptop until we get it back since the battery
is dead.  It is Lorry's main computer, and has important files for her job
and schoolwork.  We'd appreciate it if you make sure you didn't accidently
end up with it.  Thanks very much.

Munir & Lorry