I spend several hours at the Installfest with the help of some experts and
still had trouble getting RH7.2 to run on a cheap box that I had built. I
decided to give this a try and downloaded the file and put it on my box.
Appears to be up and running ok with minimal effort as they state.
Just a fyi that some may want to give it a try as Rodd suggests.

terry houle