Sorry to hijack this thread but do you have any idea why I'd get this
when I run winesetup:

/usr/bin/winesetup: line 152: 21279 Bus error               (core
dumped) $argv0_dir/winesetuptk

I couldn't find anybody else who had this problem but I've had it happen
on two different machines now.

Thanks,
Brady