Bob Tanner wrote:
> Anyone know of any "enterprise" level virus scanners for linux?
>
> Something that will work for thousands of mailboxes?

we just implemented Virge/Sophie here at work; we have about 400
mailboxes, most folks using windows clients with sendmail on linux for
the mailserver.  so far this seems to be working ok, although I'm not
the mailserver admin so I can't comment on installation and how well
it's actually working (could put you in touch with that person if
interested).

http://www.vanja.com/tools/

As I understand it the software is free but you have to pay for the
virus updates.