From: Chris Frederick
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: 8/27/02 6:56 AM
Subject: [TCLUG] linux_wlan help

Anyone ever work with this?  I'm running Mandrake 8.2 with the
2.4.18-6mdk kernel.  I was good on hardware and checked the Mandrake
site for supported cards before picking up a D-Link DWL-650.  I got the
notes for install off the web and found the linux_wlan project, got the
kernel source installed, but I'm missing the pcmcia_cs source and I cant
seem to find it on the web.  Can anyone point me in the right direction
for finding it?

And I'm still a little nervous recompiling my kernel (too much M$
programming experience I guess), so any success stories on wireless lans
would be nice.  :)

kthx
Chris Frederick

Minnesota