Hi everyone,

I sent this message some time ago during the recent DOS attack against
the LUG listserv. I looks like the original version disappeared into the
ether.

I use vim to edit my email messages from within mutt. When I'm replying
to a message and trimming the original message (hey Chewie :-), I often
want to cut everything down to my .sig. I can often do ':d/--' (no
quotes), but this doesn't work if there are other .sigs in the message
I'm cutting.

If I could do ':d/--\nT' it should go down all the way to my real .sig.
I'm no regexp expert, but I thought \n was the proper way to do this. It
doesn't work though. Any thoughts?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com