I've been looking for a way to manage the plethora of things that i learn
from the list, #tclug, and any number of other sources.

For now, im trying a wiki. So far, im liking it, granted i just started
using it. I threw one up for my family's website, and put one up on my
website (well, its kinda up) but i really like it so far.

Its quick, easy, powerful, and *searchable* (key feature for me)

duncan