Perhaps I should have explained my rationale better.  I was hoping to
have the fax on full-time and save the monthly cost of the second
phone line.  j2.com only charges $4.95/month for a local phone number
which includes unlimited received faxes.  Besides that, we're planning
to move in a year and I'd rather not have to change my fax number
again then.

Eric