On Thu, Aug 22, 2002 at 07:51:56AM -0500, Thomas T. Veldhouse wrote:

> Sounds like DSL through MSN?  I know MSN supplies the equipment and it is
> Microsoft only of course.

Does anyone here have any experience using DSL with MSN?  For
circumstances beyond my control, a friend of mine is getting Qwest/MSN
DSL.  I know, friends don't let friends use MSN, out of my hands :-(.

Anyway, she wantrs to share the connection.  MSN strictly say no-no to
that, but has anyone set up a DSL router with their modem?  It's all
external, and I assume if it's got an IP address I can make it work, but
is there anything I need to know before digging in?

-Brian