On Wed, 21 Aug 2002, Mike Jentges wrote:

> Actually, there's something out there called mars_nwe or some such that is supposed to emulate a netware server on a linux box. I downloaded it once, but well.....

Linux and Novell do play well together, but the original poster was
actually replacing his Novell server.  I suspect it is because although
Netware is awesome compared to anything M$ puts out, it still has
tremendous licensing fees associated with it.

Has anyone messed around with E-directory to manage both their Novell and
Linux boxen?  I haven't even read the docs, let alone installed it but I'd
like to hear if anyone is using such a configuration.

-Brian