> Y'know, next to TrueType font abuse, website abuse is the
> second leading
> cause of ASS (Attempted Software Suicide). You should be ashamed of
> yourself!

Yeah, I need to wear my "No, I will not fix your computer" shirt more.

Anyway, I found greymatter which has a mod called Photolog which might do
what I want with some modifications.  I've been using Movable Type
(http://signal15.com) though for the last couple days, and I really like it.
I might be able to do something with that too, except I don't know if the
hosting account for the swimsuit site will handle it, it requires a ton of
perl modules to be installed.

I'm definitely *not* a web designer, so hopefully whatever I find has lot's
of .css files premade for it.  :)

Jay