Anyone know of a good php software which would allow for easy site layout
and creation?  I'm not really looking for a news type thing, mostly
something that will allow easy uploading of product pictures for a
commercial site, and allow the owner of the company to make changes without
having to contact me all the time.

For those wondering, my girlfriend's dad designs swimsuits, and I'm whacking
up a site for him.  No shopping functionality needed or anything, just kind
of a showcase of what he has, a list of stores that sell them, and a way to
contact him.

Jay