I made a follow-up poll, because the checkbox questions don't work on the
original poll.*  If you voted in the first poll, please check out the
follow-up poll, also linked from the beermeeting page.  If you haven't
voted yet, please do both.

Lorry

* Only the last checkbox is getting counted, so there is an obvious skew
toward the days later in the week, and it still says 0 answers for Monday,
though I know for a fact there were at least a handful.  Please spare the
lectures about writing my own cgi  :-P