Wow, that subject looks remarkably like some of the spam I get, but it
actually stands for "Yet Another PHPNuke Hole".

Yes boys and girls, here it is for your enjoyment, another hole in the
seemingly most insecure web portal software available:
http://online.securityfocus.com/archive/1/287496/2002-08-12/2002-08-18/0

We were due for another since it's been more than a week since the last one.
Chances are that anything based on PHPNuke code (PostNuke) is probably also
vulnerable.

BTW, is anyone using any good portal/blogging software written in PHP that
hasn't had a huge history of security holes?

Jay