EDO/FPM is NOT PC*.  They are not/have never been compatible as far as I
know.
There was one board I worked with a while back that took any type of ram
via a BIOS setting but that isn't what your talking about.
I'm guessing it's just not compatible.
Note that PC100 is <=10ns.  60ns isn't even PC66 IIRC.
I just don't think it will work.

Maybe time to find someone to trade that ram for some EDO/FPM ECC ram...

sim