From: Erik Mitchell
To: tclug-list at mn-linux.org
Sent: Wednesday, August 07, 2002 10:36 PM
Subject: Re: [TCLUG] Re: Concurrent clients and IMAP

Ok, perhaps I can shed a little more light on my situation.

My mail account is @tc.umn.edu, so maybe someone has some familiarity with
the way they do things.

Here's an idea: I could set up fetchmail on my box and get everything from
tc.umn.edu via POP3. I could then run imap service from this box so I can
see my email from work. I wouldn't have to worry about disk space (except
for my own, of which there's plenty) either.

Eh?

EM