This is off-topic, but I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make windows
make sense of a hardware clock set to UTC.  I have a laptop that's dual
bootable, and the Linux side uses NTP to synchronize the time, so
setting the hardware clock to UTC makes a lot of sense.  However,
Windows then displays very wierd time and I can't use AFS (in windows)
because of the "time difference".  It would be nice to make windows use
UTC, but if it's not possible I suppose setting the timezone to GMT
would work just as well (sans the fact that the displayed time will be
for a different timezone).  Any suggestions?

--Nathan Davis