I have 3 servers that I am trying to replicate some information in a
couple of folders.  I now use the rsync command and can successfully push
updated information from 1 box to the other 2 boxes, but I have to do it
manually.

I've looked around on the web and the man pages.  I found some information
about rsyncd.conf and a couple of other files, but I can't quite get it to
work. I want to make a cron job that will automatically run a script that
pushes out updated information to the other servers, but I keep getting
prompted for a password when I run my script, just like it does when I run
rsync manually.

Does anyone have a good how-to or experience in doing what I'm looking for
that could help me out?

Thanks
Jim Streit