On Tuesday 06 August 2002 18:41, Ryan Ware wrote:
> Suse is getting in the game too.  They support any mapi client and
> it supports calendaring, but only for Outlook 98 or greater.
>
> http://www.suse.com/us/products/suse_business/email_server/index.htm

<snipped previous msg>

I can support group calendering with almost any setup and Outlook 98 and
newer. In fact I setup this kind of situation at a small law firm in town.
Its called shared folders and its not recommended by MS for more than 5 (or
was it 10) people. Its done by exchanging emails. They warn that with large
numbers of users you get excess traffic and potentials for higher latency in
the scheduling end.

I think there is also support for using an IMAP public folder if you have an
IMAP server.

--
Jack Ungerleider
jack at jacku.com