Thanks for the info that everyone has given, the URLs that you all have
given are a big help in getting me going in the right direction!

I didn't realize that the firewall was that low level in Linux.  I will
definitely dig into the settings for iptables.

The documentation that I have found on mppp (multilink ppp) aren't
really descriptive.  It doesn't seem like to many people out there are
using this?  However thanks for pointing this possibility out to me, it
looks like if I can get it working it will be exactly what I need.

Thanks!
Lance