On Fri, Aug 02, 2002 at 07:18:17AM -0500, John (scotty at cloudnet.com) wrote:
> On Thursday 01 August 2002 09:44 pm, you wrote:
> >
> > On a side note, I keep getting the Linux fund credit cards
> > solicitations in the mail.  This is issued by MBNA bank.  Anyone
> > have one of these, and if so, what's your thoughts on it?  I'm not
> > big into credit cards, but if it really does go to help the
> > linuxfund.org then I might consider it.
>
> I don't have one but I did open the web site and they are
> advertising it at the top of the page.

I've had one for probably 3 years.  I'm not sure how much actually goes
to Linux Fund but I like it more for Linux PR than anything.
Unfortunately, most cashiers who see it tell me how 'cute' the penguin
is and don't seem to notice Linux.  Oh well.  I figure if I'm going to
use a credit card, I might as well use one that gives back something to
the Linux community, no matter how small.
--
Amy Tanner
amy at real-time.com