Posting this here is the best way to reach most people using the apt4redhat
repository. Sorry for the slightly OT.

First, I've installed apache on gladiator, so everything (see below) that is
available via ftp is also available via http.

Second, there is not bandwidth throttle on the http access. Leech away!

Third, http access is only available to Real Time connectivity customers. Sorry
about this, but to the 'net is expensive. LAN traffic is "cheap".

I've gotten several request for more then 50K/s to gladiator, while I can't do
that for everyone, I can compromise and at least allow some people more
bandwidth.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500