Hey everyone,

I'm finally buckling down to learn mutt. I've been a pine user for many
years, but I'd like to start trying some of the cool mutt features.

I'd like to get the colors working, but I've had no luck yet. I found a
.color.muttrc file on the 'net and I put in ~ (with the proper setting
in .muttrc to source it). I'm still not getting colors.

I'm almost certain it's a termcap problem. I read by mail my ssh-ing to
my visi account and reading it there. Currently TERM is set to vt100. I
tried setting it to xterm, but that didn't do anything.
In short, how do I make sure that the terminal emulation is set
correctly in an ssh session?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com