I will try.
Installing the new SuSE 8.0 prof
IDE
original main drive 30GB
   c= 9.7 GB
   d= 18.19 GB

newly install second drive (hopefully jumpered as a slave)
   f=9.28 GB
   free space 494 MB
   g=14.65 GB
   h= 12.85

all running fat32 and they are all primary partitions.  It just appears to
go right thru the boot process but not start the cdrom booting.  Even but in
a Mandrake 8.1 in the cdrom and it booted right into 2k again.

Guess not positive if drives are properly jumpered but they appear ok under
Computer Management and all say healthy.
Not sure the command I used to make the floppies but it started loading the
kernel and then stopped and asked for something else. I think  that was the
module 1. Been thru so many scenarios can't remember them all.