Anyone know how to edit desktop entries under GNOME?

I know you can drop a .desktop file into  /usr/share/gnome/apps/ for instance
and it shows up.

I also know you can create a directory in /usr/share/gnome/apps/, but you have
to edit the .order file for it to show up.

Are there any tools in GNOME to make editing these files easier?

Like I want to add an entry to the .order file at the 5th position. A tool would
be nice to do this.

Or is it time to get out perl and do it myself?

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500