Carl Patten wrote:

> I'd like to find an address book program that works the same under Windows
> 98 and Linux.  I've been spoiled running Opera, Tribes 2 and bzflag under
> both operating systems.
>
> Any suggestions?  I already have perl, python and Tcl/Tk installed on the
> Windows side if they're needed for the app.
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> --
> Carl Patten

This is going to sound a little off the wall, but consider jpilot, the Palm
organizer interface program for Linux.  It uses the same format files as does
the Palm organizer (from Palm) for Windows.

But if you don't already have a Palm... it probably ain't worth buying the
Palm software just to get a Windoze/Linux solution to this problem.