Hello list-

My company is considering getting hosting a few sites for some small
businesses on an new webserver.  I am going to be responsible for this
box, and was wondering if anyone had any tips or suggestions on the best
way to setup a RH box for a ISP-ish function. No dial up, nothing fancy.
Just some email (will be using qmail/vpopmail) and website stuff
(LAMP).  We dont see a ton of customers (its not our core business).  I
was asking becuase i recall seeing mod_vhost or other isp oriented tools
for apache (i beleve that allows you to just drop the files in a
directory under the server root and reads it as a vhost w/o a
restart/reload iirc.) Bandwidth useage per host would be cool...

So, given that, any recomendations on ways to setup apache or
modules/helpers to add onto apache for this kind of environment?

Has anyone any experience with http://www.ispman.org/ ?

Maybe the question is, "how do i best become a small hosting provider?"

Thanks.